Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: ECW Wrestling

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    riiiggghtttt....are they gay???? *running away in case roger has a chair handy*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Mum, Chairs are so "out", What is in is 2x4's wrapped in barbed wire, aluminum trash cans, sledge hammers, or Porta-potties...
    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah and florescent light tubes (bulbs) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL..I had a girlfriend in Tennessee who loved to go to wrestling matches...this was back in the 70's....she told me she put a couple of bricks in a pillowcase and took that with her...I mean they really got into it...BTW how do they get all that stuff in the ring????

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some how that stuff gets left under the ring???

    Since I now work second shift I have missed wrestling, After working a few weeks I should be able to afford to start video taping them for later viewing.

    wrestle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •